We clean Carpets for our customers in Nairobi and around Kenya
Bestcare Cleaners Nairobi Kenya provides professional carpet cleaning service, carried out by certified local cleaners with years of professional experience. Our reputation speaks for itself – just take a look at our reviews before you book! If you are looking for an affordable carpet cleaning service, call 0722554435 now for a free quote or to book a service.
*Same day cleaning slots are now available.
Professional Steam Cleaning & Stain Removal
Cleaning a carpet is job best done by professionals. Our carpet technicians’ steam cleaning method doesn’t just remove the dirt from soiled carpets but also destroys germs, mould and bacteria and has a strong sanitising effect on the fabrics.
Carpet Cleaning Services in Nairobi : Pricing and Charges
- Single Bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Living / Dining / Lounge
Call 0722554435 for information about how it would cost to have your carpet cleaned.
* All Cleaning Materials and Equipment are included in the price. Minimum charge of Ksh.3,500 applies for carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Please note that additional charges for Congestion Charge and Parking may apply (if applicable).
*If you are looking to seal the fabrics and protect them from staining after the treatment, we provide Scotchgard protective treatment is available on demand.
Deep steam cleaning
How Do We Clean Your Home Carpets?
Our carpet cleaners treat carpets using the most efficient and thorough method: hot water extraction.
Both manufacturers and industry organisations such as NCCA and IICRC favour the hot water extraction method (also known as carpet steam cleaning). This method breaks the bonds between dirt and fibres, with impressive results and it removes stubborn stains or other blemishes. Our deep clean method results in refreshed carpets for a long time, and you can further enhance the effect with our Scotchgard stain protection service.
We use cutting-edge professional steam cleaning equipment from leading manufacturers in the industry, such as Prochem and Karcher.
Cleaning Delicate Carpets
Get your precious oriental carpet cleaned at a competitive price by Bestcare Cleaners Nairobi Kenya. The methods we apply are tried and tested over the years plus our team of dedicated professionals have extensive experience in dealing with even the most stubborn spots and dirt on your expensive carpets. We are equipped with all the necessary tools and advanced solutions, which help us deliver excellent cleaning results every time. We always treat stains and other blemishes before we proceed with the deep carpet cleaning to make sure we leave the delicate textile floorings sanitised and bright.
We provide our cleaning services for all types of carpets. You can see a short list of examples in the FAQ section below. Of course, this is not an exhaustive list, so for other enquiries or detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
BESTCARE CLEANERS NAIROBI KENYA PORTFOLIO LIST
- Stores & Warehouse Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Bedrooms Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Living Rooms Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Rental Apartments Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Homes Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Upholstery Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Pressure Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Windows Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Carpets Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel Rooms Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel Rooms Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- School Dormitories Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Offices Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Gutters Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Garages Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Kitchens Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Ovens Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Water Tanks Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Swimming Pools Cleaning Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Cleaning Lady in Nairobi Kenya
- Our Facebook Page
- Our Pest Control Services in Nairobi and Cleaning Services Affiliate
Why Choose Us?
Bestcare Cleaners Nairobi Kenya Services team works hard to ensure that you can enjoy clean carpets in your house of flat. We are ready to take on any job you call us with – no task is too big or too small. Call us to organise a date and time that’s convenient for you. Our team delivers an affordable carpet cleaning service of the highest quality. Book our services to benefit from:
Certified and experienced Cleaners in Nairobi, Kenya
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you clean the carpets?
A: The deep carpet cleaning method we use is hot water extraction. This procedure is used to treat both carpets and upholstered furniture. Although this treatment is widely known as steam cleaning, it is more advanced than a regular steam cleaning process. Hot water extraction couples high pressure, for agitation of the carpet fibres, with hot water to speed up the reaction time. This is how professional steam carpet cleaning works:
A high-pressure nozzle shoots a powerful stream of hot water and cleaning product deep into the fibres of the carpet. A suction hose works simultaneously to pull back the water and cleaning solution along with any soil, dust and grime, to leave the carpet deeply cleaned. The nozzle can suck up around 95% of the liquid.
Professional steam carpet cleaning is appropriate both for synthetic rugs and those made of wool fibres.
Q: Which treatment is better, steam or dry cleaning?
A: We strongly recommend steam carpet cleaning, as this method delivers the best results, both for hygiene and for the appearance of your floor piece. Hot water extraction removes unpleasant odours and unsightly stains and kills bacteria, which makes it particularly suitable if there are allergy sufferers in your household. Dry carpet cleaning methods are used mostly for delicate floorings that cannot be treated with water.
Q: How long will it take for my carpets to dry after a steam cleaning?
A: The drying time depends on the type of the carpet fibres, but it usually takes between four and six hours. Please avoid walking on the carpet until it has dried completely, to prevent re-soiling and slips.