Hospital Cleaning services in Nairobi Kenya
We have extensive experience of working with a variety of hospitals and healthcare establishments including cosmetic and medical centres, clinics, hospitals, doctor surgeries, dental surgeries and rehabilitation units.
We understand the importance of providing a safe and reliable service to our healthcare clients and we offer a range of specialist healthcare cleaning services which meet and exceed the standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Thorough and proper daily cleaning to medical premises is essential to maintain strict hygiene standards and avoid cross-contamination. Our staff are trained to use colour-coded equipment and materials as well as the correct storage and disposal of used materials. We are constantly researching the latest in cleaning technology and newly developed chemicals and cleaning systems so that we can offer the best possible service to our healthcare clients.
Why choose us for hospital cleaning and healthcare facilities cleaning?
- Get the best healthcare facility cleaning services in Kenya
- We have hundreds of satisfied clients who enjoy our healthcare facilities and hospital cleaning services
- We maintain high standards of service quality
- We provide national coverage with local teams and local management.
- We have high customer retention with customers choosing to use our services year on year,
- We are ethical employers and our cleaning staff have the support of an excellent management team offering regular training and supervision.
What’s included in our healthcare facilities and hospital cleaning services?
- Daily cleaning to healthcare & medical premises (GP & dental surgeries, health clinics and veterinary surgeries)
- Janitorial supplies and the supply of consumables.
- Working to meet and exceed CQC standards in hygiene.
- Kitchen deep cleans and kitchen extraction cleans to hospital canteens.
- Hard floor maintenance and cleaning (stripping & resealing, buffing)
- Carpet cleaning & upholstery deep cleaning.
- Annual, bi-annual and quarterly escalator deep cleans in hospitals